The other day I was cleaning my car and I

Patient

Q: The other day I was cleaning my car and I heard two loud pops in my shoulder , pain started the next day 4 day later now pain is less but still hurts when I make certain movements, it feels like something is out of place compared to my other shoulder what should I do?

Symptoms:  Pain
Doctor

A:   Hi.

Loud pops in shoulder followed by pain and still not ok after 4 days needs clinical evaluation by an Orthopedic Surgeon, MRI studies and treatment as per the findings.
Till then put the forearms in the slings so that the shoulders are rested completely to avoid further injuries.

Hope this helps you.