Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > The other day I was cleaning my car and I

The other day I was cleaning my car and I

Patient: The other day I was cleaning my car and I heard two loud pops in my shoulder , pain started the next day 4 day later now pain is less but still hurts when I make certain movements, it feels like something is out of place compared to my other shoulder what should I do?

Symptoms: Pain

Doctor: Hi.Loud pops in shoulder followed by pain and still not ok after 4 days needs clinical evaluation by an Orthopedic S urgeon, MRI studies and treatment as per the findings.Till then put the forearms in the slings so that the shoulders are rested completely to avoid further injuries.Hope this helps you.