The other nice I got a little frisky with myself

Q: The other nice I got a little frisky with myself a few weeks ago and put a few batteries up my but (I can't remember if it's 4 or 5 but I got 4 out). Everything is working fine but I'm having an uncomfortable feeling in my descending colon area. I've passed many bowel movements since then. If it is a battery how do I get it out without surgery?

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood what you have done. It is difficult that the battery is still retained.
The simplest way to confirm is to get a plain simple X-ray of the abdomen in two views if the battery is still present it will be seen and removed by Colonoscopy. If the battery is not there, just stop worrying. Have normal diet and relax.
you do not need any surgery for its removal.

I hope this answer helps you to reduce your worries and get to know what is to be done. Just follow and you shall be fine.