The other night i was super nauseous right before bed,

Patient

Q: The other night i was super nauseous right before bed, the next day my stomach was pretty off and i would go to the bathroom almost after every time i ate (but felt fine otherwise) and then that night i woke up at about 2AM incredibly nauseous again and had diarrhea. Now its evening again and the nausea is creeping back in. Im 21 and sexually active but ive had a normal period since i last had sex so i doubt im pregnant and experiencing morning sickness. Could it be some kind of new lactose intolerance? Dairy is the only thing i can think that i consistently eat...

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you have some sort of gastritis or some type of irritable bowel syndrome. You can start by taking 20 ml of Pepto-Bismol to help you 3 times a day for a few days to help you.

If you do not feel better in 3 days, please see a Doctor. The Doctor will diagnose you and then treat you appropriately.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.