The past few days I have felt nauseous but have

Patient

Q: The past few days I have felt nauseous but have not vomited. The other night I drank 1 beer and I was feeling sick to my stomach. I'm constantly hungry but afraid to eat anything because of the nausea. I do urinate more often and my urine is clear with not discomfort or burning. I took a cheap pregnancy test today but it was negative. So idk if maybe it's too early or what is going on.

Symptoms:  Nauseous, hungry, frequent urination
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Did you have unprotected sex. If so, you can take a preg test again in 1 week. I do not think you are pregnant. But have an irritation of the stomach. Since you are already on medication, I recommend that you talk to a Doctor for the further treatment.

Hope this helps you.