The past three days I've been having brown spotting along

Patient : The past three days I've been having brown spotting along with light pain and cramps. I've also been going to pee all the time and I feel like I can't completely void my bladder. When I place pressure around my groin there's some tenderness. Also I'm on birth control. I'm not pregnant, I've been tested for every sti, tested for vaginal infections, and tested for urinary infextions: all negative. What is going on?
Symptoms:  Pee urgency, inability to pee all, spotting, tender around groin