The past two days I got a little sore with bumps on penis

Patient : The past two days I got a little sore with tinny tinny bumps on my penis it's none painful and has no puss in it .could it be from jacking off dry or could it be herpis
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Herpes sores present in a cl uster and are really painful. Normally the sores are also accompanied by a rash involving the genitalia and the anus. It could be due to herpes provided you were exposed to the virus recently. I will advise you to apply Mupirocin ointment on the bumps and take Tab. Claritin 10 mg once daily at bedtime for 3 days. If the bumps resolve then no further testing it required. Otherwise you can go ahead and get yourself tested. Hope this was helpful, Regards