The patient is 19 and female and is having stomach cramps

Patient : The patient is 19 and female and is having stomach cramps, pukish feeling, headache mildly. We had made out and there was no intercourse, but there might were some dipositions of sperm on the vulva. Research said it might cause to pregnancy and the symptons are similar. Is it a reason for pregnancy, will that be?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Sometimes spermatozoa deposited near the vagina can lead to p regnancy because of sperms getting attracted to cervical mucus and the moving capacity of the sperms. So, pregnancy may be rarely possible in this way. Take care.