The pilll missed

Q: Hello, i am 23 and have been on the pill contraceptive yasmin for about two years, i am currently on my break but only have light brown, dark with tiny bit of blood. but not much of it. During the period of taking my pills i took about the first two weeks on time as always, during the next week or so after.. i took two or three later than usual, i usually take them around 12 in the morning but being a uni student i had many deadlines in these weeks and took them at 11 at night and decided to carry on taking them at 11 as they were late. I had no sex within these weeks, only when i took my pills correctly in the first two weeks. I'm concerned that there's a chance i may be pregnant ? but also once iv tested and if negative do i continue my next pills as normal and will i still be fully protected?

Symptoms:  minor bleed light brown, spots of blood but nothing else.