The Possibility of Pregnancy

Patient : I had unprotected sex 6 days after my period ENDED (he pulled out), I took a morning after pill 3 days after because I was worried, the day after I took the morning after pill I had an accident wear the condom broke and he came inside me twice (10 days following the end of my period), which was 5 hours after I started my birth control (the pill), I thought I would be fine until I found out later that you wait 7 days, I'm currently about to start my 4th week of birth control and I haven't received my period yet, could I be pregnant?
Symptoms:  Nausea
Doctor :   Hello, thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com Well firstly when you had sex you should have taken the morning after pill within24 hrs for it to be most effective. Then you had a misadventure on 10th day of your cycle with condom rupture and then without waiting for a withdrawal bleed you started the pack of oc pills. There is a possibility that you may be pregnant if you have missed your periods by more than 7 days now. You may perform a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy first and follow barrier contraception till you get your menses if the test is negative and please stop the oc-pill pack and wait for menses . I hope i have answered your query in detail. wishing you good health, regards