The side of my finger has bulged out

Q: The side of my finger has bulged out, it has been like this for about 2 days, it does not hurt or itch and I also do not think I hit it on anything, what is going on? I also think this is happening to another finger of mine

The side of my finger has b...-1

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Noted the history of painless swelling of the finger as noted in the image you have provided; there is no itching. Also, another finger is getting affected.
To me, this looks to be capsulitis or the inter-phalangeal joint.
This may appear for no apparent reason, but you need further care.
I would suggest you in such case the following:
Consult an Orthopedic Surgeon for proper clinical evaluation, physical examination and investigations of the blood related to this problem. This will give the correct diagnosis and a plan for treatment.

Hope this helps.