The side of my finger has bulged out

Patient : The side of my finger has bulged out, it has been like this for about 2 days, it does not hurt or itch and I also do not think I hit it on anything, what is going on? I also think this is happening to another finger of mine
The side of my finger has b...-1
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Noted the history of painless swelling of the finger as noted in the image you have provi ded; there is no itching. Also, another finger is getting affected. To me, this looks to be capsulitis or the inter-phalangeal joint. This may appear for no apparent reason, but you need further care. I would suggest you in such case the following: Consult an Orthopedic Surgeon for proper clinical evaluation, physical examination and investigations of the blood related to this problem. This will give the correct diagnosis and a plan for treatment. Hope this helps.