The skin in the crease from my thigh and vagina

Patient : The skin in the crease from my thigh and vagina has become itchy and discoloured to a purple red colour and the texture of the skin has changed there is also a definite border between the normal skin.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and a proper history. The skin in the crease from thigh and vagina has become itchy and di scolored to a purple red colour and the texture of the skin has changed there is also a definite border between the normal skin. This is suggestive of a Jock's itch and occurs due to the sweating, humidity and inability to have this area well ventilated. I would advise you the following in this situation: - Clean the area with plain water 3 to 5 times a day. - Apply anti-fungal ointment or liquid. - Take once weekly dose of anti-fungal tablet like Fluconazole under Doctor's prescription. - Keep the area well ventilated, loose pants. - Take multivitamins to give strength to the skin. - Oral antibiotics if there are signs of infection. You have to continually do this, keep a watch, avoid hot and humid atmosphere. This may be a curative treatment This can recur easily if you are exposed to hot and humid atmosphere. Hope this helps you.