The sleepapne gotten worse since the flu

Q: Sometimes I wake up when I sleep I shake and can not breathe , and sometimes I can not touch me several seconds and can not breathe . I am fully aware and sometimes I wake up with after a howl in the brain as an alarm and wake up. Then I know immediately that I woke up that I could not be breathed . I know that this isn't panic attacks. It's getting worse since I got the flu and got urticaria with the flu. I don't know if it's connected together but it's itching everywhere many times a week.

Symptoms:  Shakings, hard to breath, strange feelings in the lungs and heart, itching, sleeping apne, urticaria