The thing under my tongue has ripped what should I

Patient : The thing under my tongue has ripped what should I do? My boyfriend was sucking on my tongue and I tasted blood so I checked and it was ripped he didn't mean to we do it for fun (wierd I know) what should I do because that was yesterday and today it's been a bit sore should I keep a eye on it and leave it?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Noted the history of tear most probably of the frenulum of the tongue. Since this has bee n done while doing oral suckling of the tongue you have to keep an eye on it, take Injection Tetanus toxoid antibiotic on a safer side. Consult a local Doctor. I hope you both are clean, meaning no STDs. I hope this answers your specific query.