The thing under my tongue has ripped what should I

Patient

Q: The thing under my tongue has ripped what should I do? My boyfriend was sucking on my tongue and I tasted blood so I checked and it was ripped he didn't mean to we do it for fun (wierd I know) what should I do because that was yesterday and today it's been a bit sore should I keep a eye on it and leave it?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Noted the history of tear most probably of the frenulum of the tongue. Since this has been done while doing oral suckling of the tongue you have to keep an eye on it, take Injection Tetanus toxoid antibiotic on a safer side.
Consult a local Doctor. I hope you both are clean, meaning no STDs.

I hope this answers your specific query.