The top of my foot is swollen under my middle

Patient : The top of my foot is swollen under my middle toes and painful. I do not remember injuring it. I am on my feet all day detailing boats.

Q: My daughter was in a playroom an came into contact with dried blood which was not her own. Please answer the followin...

Q: I have stiffness in my scalp. Years ago I had several severe head trauma incidents with concussions. I have problems...

Q: I am a 19 year old female that has not had her first vaginal/pelvic exam yet. when do you suggest having one. I am go...

Q: I am a 56 yr old female who was on Imipramine 75 mg/daily for approx. 28 yrs. Doctor chose to switch me to Lexapro. ...

Q: I woke up this morning with a pain in my bladder that was dull. While working this morning it became very painful and...

218

173

138

98