The Unknown Penis Bump

Patient: I have a bump located on my penis and i am kind of worried. im a 15 year old african american male who is sexually active.I once went to see a physician who gave me antibiotics for some form of skin irritation or something.It left for about two months but never fully it has returned to full size and hurt when i try to squeeze it.what do you think it is?what should i do?it is a single bump on the top of the penis,its the only one. I Have no symptoms of flu or anything such as that by the way

Symptoms: No symptoms except the one bump