Theraflu Exthegran

Patient : My mother has diabetes type 2. Right now she has the flu and i need to know if i can give her Theraflu Exthegram.
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. There are no contraindications for giving Theraflu in a Diabetic person. Theraflu brand of flu and cold symptom reliever medication contains a nasal decongestant, cough suppressant and pain reliever. Each of these medications are readily used by patients with diabetes. If there are any medications that are currently being used, please consult your doctor or pharmacist to make sure there aren't any specific adverse reactions that can occur. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com