Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > There are 2 people calling me gay but I’m not

There are 2 people calling me gay but I’m not

Patient: There are 2 people calling me gay but I’m not I don’t want to tell my parents if I tell their parents they will harases me please help

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.Even if you were gay, your parents s hould not trust strangers and base their judgment on someone else’s comments.So please do not worry.I think you should yourself go and inform your parents about the same. In that way, you do not have to worry about what other people are going to tell them.Hope this was helpful,Regards.