There are raised red bumps that have been popping up

Patient

Q: There are raised red bumps that have been popping up out of nowhere on my body. On my neck, chest, arm, stomach so far. It is sore to the touch. They are red and shiny and there weren't any red areas around the bump. It is hlaf the size of a pinky nail. When I squeeze it clear liquid ooze out. I'm pretty sure these aren't acnes.

Symptoms:  Raised red bumps that are smooth and oozes clear liquid when squeezed. Sore to touch. Occasional pain flares up sometimes and disappears quickly. Some have white heads, some have red heads.
Doctor