There are two red lumps on my left armpit.

Patient

Q: I have been having reoccurring lumps on my right armpit. They go away after about a week. And I usually get them once every two months. I go to the gym and I do take some supplements like whey isolate protein powder. I use antiperspirant. Could this be the reason why this has been happening. Also, is there a way to prevent them from occurring.

Symptoms:  They are medium lumps. Hurt when I press on them.
There are two red lumps on ...-1
Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

I have seen the attached photograph also.
As per details, there are following possibilities for your symptoms:
1 ) Folliculitis- it is bacterial infection of skin involving the hair follicle. It is tender and red in color
2)Allergic contact dermatitis: to the deodorant. It is characterised by rash in the pattern of spray or Deodorant applied.
It may be tender at times.
Treatment depends on the diagnosis.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy