There is a decent size hole under my right arm

Patient : There is a decent size hole under my right arm its painful and oozes I don't know what it it it was a boil but this hole never healed and its been 2 months.
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. You need to get it examined by a general surgeon, as such holes can arise as a part of a local infection, however, it does not ooze for 2 continuous months. I will advise you get it examined and apply Mupirocin ointment 2-3 times daily and see if the oozing stops. But please get it examined before starting any treatment. Hope this was helpful, Regards