There is a pain in my hip after having sex with my wife why?

Patient : Why do i pain in my hip after intercourse with my wife? this pain remains for one day after sex. what is the reason behind this give me any natural solution as i am living in Pakistan can not afford costly medications.
Symptoms:  Hip pain
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your history of pain in the hip after sex., which remains for a day after sex. Wants to know the reasons and natural remedy. The reason can obviously be affection of the hip joint due to some pre-existing disease, the symptom of pain gets enhanced by the typical position and the physical activity done during sex. There are no natural remedies. you have to consult an Orthopedic Surgeon for clinical evaluation, physical examination and investigations of the MRI of the hip joint to know the cause, and get a proper plan for a treatment. I hope this answers your query.