There is a pimple on my penis from last 12

Patient

Q: There is a pimple on my penis from last 12 days,its under the foreskin of my glans ring. mostly it hurts when i touch it and most of the time i dont even notice it. but some time it hurts without even touching. sometimes its red and sometimes i can see its white mouth. i am also having yeast infection from last 6 weeks. but it is getting better, before this pimple appeared i had a really rough masturbation even used condom for it. i went to sex disease expert and she said it does not look like herpes and does not recommend me any testing. I did not feel anything from last 10 days but now I a feeling burning while peeing and irritation on glans Penis. So i aml worried sould i issist for swab test? At first look it look simialar to pimples on my face I have all the time.I am 29.

Symptoms:  Pimple under the foreskin of penis glans, red and sometimes have white mouth. Painful only when touching it.
Doctor