There is a white discharge stuck in the hood of

Q: There is a white discharge stuck in the hood of my clitorus. I was tested negatively for yeast and BV. I tried to wipe it away, but it feels so sensitive and painful when I try. It also burns when I urinate. What should I do?

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query and an elucidate history.

The white discharge stuck in the hood of the clitoris is a adherent smegma and has caused irritation causing the injury and infection.
First of all consult your Gynecologist to get a clinical evaluation, confirmation of the diagnosis, tests of urine and get a prescription for a proper antibiotic, metronidazole and anti-inflammatory medicines.
Do not try to pull anything.
Apply liquid povidone iodine locally thrice daily.
Follow the advice of your Gynecologist.

Hope this helps you