There is a white discharge stuck in the hood of

Patient : There is a white discharge stuck in the hood of my clitorus. I was tested negatively for yeast and BV. I tried to wipe it away, but it feels so sensitive and painful when I try. It also burns when I urinate. What should I do?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and an elucidate history. The white discharge stuck in the hood of the clitoris is a adher ent smegma and has caused irritation causing the injury and infection. First of all consult your Gynecologist to get a clinical evaluation, confirmation of the diagnosis, tests of urine and get a prescription for a proper antibiotic, metronidazole and anti-inflammatory medicines. Do not try to pull anything. Apply liquid povidone iodine locally thrice daily. Follow the advice of your Gynecologist. Hope this helps you