There is pain in my leg , in my knee and inner part of thigh.

Patient : There is pain in my leg , in my knee and inner part of thigh. Also I have pain in my left hand wrist. This pain in leg is since 3 months And wrist pain since 2 months. Please give me advice and treatment.
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. There are many possibilities. First possibility is likely to be having reactive arthritis which occurs after some kind of infection such as viral fever, any kind of fever, urinary tract infections or some other infection. I found very good results in such persons with injection Triamcinolone weekly (Talk to your Doctor to get this injection). Analgesic such as ibuprofen can be taken for pain relief. Second possibility is vitamin D deficiency as vitamin D deficiency causes unexplained pains. You Can get your vitamin D test and if it is found low you can take its supplements. Third possibility is rheumatoid arthritis. You Can get rheumatoid factor test., ESR and CReactive protein. Its treatment can be started after confirmation. Hope your query got answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.