There seems to be some kind of bump or pimple

Patient : There seems to be some kind of bump or pimple just right below and inside my nose. At first it was small but after touching it, it got larger. I put ice on it to see if it will help but it lowers temporarily. What is it and how do I get rid of it?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your history of a pimple or a bump below and inside of the nose. y our mentioning of hte duration and associated symptoms would have helped me to give a probable diagnosis. Well, get a consultation of your Doctor, preferably and ENT Surgeon to see the reason and the probable treatment. Do not press or fondle such swelling. I hope this helps you to get a proper diagnosis and treatment.

Related Q&A

Q: I have this lesions on my gum, i attached pictures. What are these lesions on my gum. Are they serious?

Q: Hi,, My tongue over the last week or so, has went from a green tint to now yellow down the front and back. Its not ...

Q: I got into a scuffle in hockey the other day. I bit my tongue. It hasnt closed up really. Its about a half inch long ...

Q: My tongue normally rests at the bottom of my mouth, but a few days ago I noticed that all of a sudden I am constantly...

Q: I recently noticed the small thing under my tongue seems to be swollen or have a couple red bumps. There also appear...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon