There seems to be some kind of bump or pimple

Patient : There seems to be some kind of bump or pimple just right below and inside my nose. At first it was small but after touching it, it got larger. I put ice on it to see if it will help but it lowers temporarily. What is it and how do I get rid of it?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your history of a pimple or a bump below and inside of the nose. y our mentioning of hte duration and associated symptoms would have helped me to give a probable diagnosis. Well, get a consultation of your Doctor, preferably and ENT Surgeon to see the reason and the probable treatment. Do not press or fondle such swelling. I hope this helps you to get a proper diagnosis and treatment.