There's a bump on the side of my foot what

Patient : There's a bump on the side of my foot what could it be
There's a bump on the side ...-1
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. On viewing the image furnished with your query, it seems to be a corn or a viral wart. Pressure effects can lead to callosity and hardness of the skin that presents with a corn which can be removed by surgical excision or even with regular application of salicylic acid which will soften the area and make it to wither off. In case of a corn, you are recommended to wear slippers with soft soles and also avoid standing for long hours. In case of a viral wart, it will need removal with cautery. Consult a dermatologist for an examination and a specific diagnosis. Hope this helped. Regards