There's been a patch of itchy skin in between my thighs

Patient : There's been a patch of itchy skin in between my thighs for about 2 weeks now
There's been a patch of itc...-1
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Itching with the image you have attached with your query, seems like a fungal infection or tinea. It needs a steroid cream and antifungal cream combination for local application. Kindly see a dermatologist for an examination and specific medications. Meanwhile, avoid nylon clothes and undergarments, prefer cotton ones and avoid excessive perspiration. Maintain hygiene and do not let moisture settle down there between the thighs. Hope this helped. Regards