There's this guy, that sometimes gets sexual related thought

Patient : There's this guy, that sometimes gets sexual related thoughts crossing his mind, and it stimulates his penis. These can be at times where he really does not want to have these sensations. He came up with a strategy, and it worked-he took his penis, where one twisted their penis to around 270 degree clockwise, and stuck it down. All the erections, sensations ect stopped and he's kind of happy-like he's cured! He doesn't plan to do this often, only in important meetings, so like for 1-3 hours for 4x a year-so very infrequent. 1) Is this dangerous? 2) Will have penis return back properly? (again-it is just for around 12 hours in 1-3 hour periods in the entire year) 3) Is there any risk to the tubes inside? 4) Is there any risk of developing an incontinence issue? Thanks.