Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Theres two pills left in my birth control pack Tri-previfem

Theres two pills left in my birth control pack Tri-previfem

Patient: Theres two pills left in my birth control pack. Tri-previfem. The last two active pills. If i purposely dont take them will i get pregnant? Iv been on birth control for about 4 months. If so can i take a pregnancy test at the end of the placebo week? Will i get my period?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.You probably will not pregnant if you do not take the last 2 pills. But I still recommen d that you complete the full course. This is so that you have period which will be regular. It will also help you to have regular periods in the next months as well.I hope this helps you.