These days I felt really tired, depressed, very bad-tempered

Patient : These days I felt really tired, depressed, very bad-tempered, mood-swinging, headache, insomnia, hard time focusing, chill ( my hands and feet felt cold), bloated, cramps and backache. I've been noticing that my stool having short of reddish pigment. Also my period should have come, but it's likely not... I'm afraid that I'm pregnant; however, I don't have any significant sign of pregnancy such as food craving, food aversion ( I also don't feel like I want to eat anything, food become tasteless to me), sore boobs, or morning sickness. I had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago, but he didn't come inside my, and I took emergency contraception pill as well. Since my period is pass-due and I'm afraid of being pregnant so I'm forcing my period to come by taking overdose vitamin C, and parsley tea. After a few hours, I had blood coming out but its very light plus REALLY REALLY heavy cramps ( backache as well as abdominal pain), and slight fever ( I guess it's vitamin C's side effect). Plus, since taking vitamin C, there's excessive fluid come with the "period" blood. Please tell me, what are those symptoms associated with? pregnancy or iron deficiency? If I am pregnant, is it likely that I have "aborted" my baby? I don't want to be pregnant at this moment...FYI I've been experienced these symptoms for 2 weeks already.