Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > These red bumps are not razor burn, And are smooth,

These red bumps are not razor burn, And are smooth,

Patient: These red bumps are not razor burn, And are smooth, circular, and cause no problems other than the sight and the dry skin that comes off of them, I have never been sexually active nor have I touched anyone else’s genetalia

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query, and elucidate history and the clear picture.Noted the history of no sex till now, red bu mps on the penis that are circular, cause no problems and a dry skin comes off them.Your mentioning the duration would have helped me a bit.From the history and the picture you have provided, these seem to be a skin problem.I would advise you to consult a Dermatologist for clinical evaluation, physical examination and excision biopsy of the bump to decide the exact cause. This will help in two ways.1 you get rid of the disease.2. you get a confirmed diagnosisI hope this answers your query.