Thiamine Deficiency medication brands

Patient

Q: What are available brands for Thiamine in india around 50mg and 100mg

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. AskTheDoctor.com cannot promote any particular brand of medication as we have no affiliation with any particular company. However, if you were to request the medication by its generic name, Thiamine with its specific dosage, your pharmacist will be able to provide you with the appropriate medication. Simply ask for Thiamine 50 mg or 100 mg and you will be provided with exactly what you need, once you have your prescription from your doctor.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com