Think i need pill for std

Q: Doc i had the person i have been sexually active with come tell me she has clumida sorry for spelling and i am to imbaresed to go to get checked can i just call and tell them i know for a fact and the doc still wright me a scripted for the antibiotic again spelling sorry thanks

Symptoms:  She told me little pain getting worse when peeing and the inside of my boxer shorts look like my penis has a cold

A:   Chlamydia is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by infection with Chlamydia trachomatis. It can cause cervicitis in women and urethritis and proctitis in both men and women. Chlamydial infections in women can lead to serious consequences including pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), tubal factor infertility, ectopic pregnancy, and chronic pelvic pain. Lymphogranuloma venereum (LGV), another type of STD caused by different serovars of the same bacterium, occurs commonly in the developing world, and has more recently emerged as a cause of outbreaks of proctitis among men who have sex with men (MSM) worldwide. Anyone who has sex can get chlamydia through unprotected vaginal, anal, or oral sex. However, sexually active young people are at a higher risk of getting chlamydia. This is due to behaviors and biological factors common among young people. Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men are also at risk since chlamydia can be spread through oral and anal sex.
Have an honest and open talk with your health care provider and ask whether you should be tested for chlamydia or other STDs.