Ask The Doctor > Pending > Think I’m pregnent but negative home test

Think I’m pregnent but negative home test

Patient: Okay so this is my situation, my last mensal cycle lasted 45 days and period lasted 2 days, now it has been 44 days this cycle and I’m becoming concerned something is up! i have had very sore nipples last 3 days, thought my period was going to come about a week ago due to cramping but never did.. my usual mental cycle is around 34 days…. I’ve had 2 bad migraines in the last 4 weeks witch resulted in vomiting and haven’t had one before this for about 8 months… took a pregnancy test 3 days ago and it was negative but i did take it during the day not first thing in the morning.. what dose everybody thing please please please give me your advise 🙂 thank you

Doctor: