Think my son swallowed tablets help?

Patient : Ive just discovered my son has climbed on to the kitchen side and has my hydroxychloroquine tablets and i think he may have swallowed 2? what do i do?
Doctor :   I realize how worried you are about hydroxychloroquine taken by your son. This medication is used to prevent and treat M alaria, also in Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Children can be especially sensitive to an overdose, 2 pills might be enough to cause serious consequences. However this would depend on his weigh, more than 10mg/Kg can be enough to cause some complications. I would suggest you to consider this a potential toxic dose and watch for signs of alert such as irritation which could be shown as intense crying, abdominal pain and vomits. He would need to be observed by a health care provider for 4-6 hours.