Thinking I may be pregnant

Patient

Q: My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year now, my period was 3 weeks ago(we had intercourse during and after my period and during ovulation) the past week I've had some bloody - watery discharge( 1 day), and I've had so much watery discharge it constantly feels like ive pee'd myself, I've been having head aches, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, and cramps on both cervix. is this a sign of pregnancy?

Symptoms:  Nausea, diziness, head aches, fatigue, tender breats(they feel hard also), bloody discharge and so much watery discharge it feels as if I've urinated myself, back pains.
Doctor

A:   Hi,
As you had unprotected intercourse around the time ovulation, there is possibility of pregnancy.
But it is early to comment about pregnancy now.
The spotting you had in the middle of the month could be ovulatory bleeding.
Increased vaginal discharge, breast tenderness etc can be seen in early pregnancy and also in premenstrual phase.
Nausea, cramps etc may also be due to pelvic infection.
So, just by symptoms we cannot come to one conclusion regarding pregnancy.
Better to wait for one week and if you miss your expected date of periods, go for pregnancy test once.
If symptoms like nausea, cramps, headache etc increases better to consult your doctor once and get examined.
Take care.