Thinned red skin inner thigh

Q: I am a 22 year old male, recently noticed two marks on the left inguinal side of my inner thigh they look quite like strech marks, but are not. they are both purple and red in colour,the skin is 'thinner' on these lines as if a tiny bit of skin has been eaten away underneath to leave an indentation. they start at the scrotum and travel 3-4cm across the right side of the inner thigh.

i have done a few searches and the are a few other males with the same condition that no one can get a diagnosis for. the thing we have in common is sitting for long periods of time at desk jobs in high stress environments, have not went through any weight gains or losses and do not play any sports.

some have been told they are just stretch marks,others have been told its a fungal infection but nobody has been givin a name of what it is or a propper dignosis yet.