This feels kind of weird to ask but, me and

Q: This feels kind of weird to ask but, me and my boyfriend have to wait until marriage to have vaginal sex but we while experiencing some other things we tried anal. We couldn't even last for 2 minutes so it was for maximum two minutes and one the least. We're both really scared that we might have got infected, although both of us have never had vaginal or anal with any other person before. We're both very scared and worried so please i would like to know if there is any risks, again it was two minutes maximum and it wasn't dry, it was lubricant. I can't get myself checked but he might get checked, but just in case i need advice or some one to tell me everything is going to be okay.

Symptoms:  I don't feel any symptoms but I went to the bathroom three times today to poop if that means anything, or maybe it's because I'm getting my period soon.