This has happened one other time but for some reason

Q: This has happened one other time but for some reason right now seems to hurt worse than the other one but under my left breast has this really strange pain. I don't think it's mentrual because I don't start again for another couple weeks and the breast pain I encounter closer to my mentrual Chloe is almost always on the top of my breast and I would feel a lump which I didn't experience on my last cycle. I'm wondering if it could be because my bras are too tight? My breast is not red, and didn't look abnormal there is only pain and its lasted a month or two. By the way I am 17 years old and a track athlete. I also noticed the pain a lot more severely after a music festival I went to last weekend where I was shoved up against people. I'm wondering if I might have injured the tissue or something. Is there anything I can do?! Ice?

Symptoms:  Sensitive breast to touch and to not touch, sharp pain