This is a birth control question

Q: This is a birth control question OK I been taken the birth control medicine called camrese for a very long time and I never miss taking my birth control medicine but I don't take it at the same time every day and I hasn't had sex in 4 years and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 2 days ago and he pulled out so what is the percentage of getting pregnant? Is it possible to get pregnant by precum? I'm so worried

A:   Hi,

As you are using the pills regularly without missing the possibility of pregnancy is less even if the pre-ejaculate fluid contains spermatozoa.
Even if you miss the time occasionally if you take that tablet within 24 hours, the contraceptive effect will be continued.

Take care.