This is a multi part question Me and my wife

Patient

Q: This is a multi part question. Me and my wife obtained an sti I believe and we need help identifying it also I have phayingitis and have been taking antibiotics, probiotics, anti inflammatory and gurgling with salt water but now day 3 into treat ment my fever is way down but I can keep any food down. For the last two days any food I've eaten or water I've drank I throw back up and am feeling very weak

Symptoms:  Coughing, vomiting, sore throat,
Burns to pee, open sores of some kind on penis and wife's vagina, she has a discharge I havnt seen any on myself yet. Hurts her to pee and just in general
Doctor