This is an embarrassing question to be asking, but what

Patient : This is an embarrassing question to be asking, but what type of health questions should I be asking and things should I be getting checked out if I have recently become gay?
Symptoms:  No symptoms
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD, If you have recently discovered that you are gay then you should visit your phy sician for a general examination to check for any evidence of low serum testosterone levels which are generally seen to be deficient in most cases. This is not an organic issue but an issue of sexual orientation where your id shall decide your orientation towards your potential companion and there is nothing wrong with it as all have the right to voice their sexuality freely. You may, however, discuss the issues with a neuropsychiatrist for all your queries and hitch/ guilt that you seem to carry and I am sure you should be benefited. I hope I have answered your query in detail, Wishing you good health, Regards

Related Q&A

Q: I'm currently having difficulties being intimate with my wife. A few years ago I underwent some physical tests to see...

Q: Good afternoon I wanted I was sterilised information this month the 2/June 2015 and everything went well and I wanted...

Q: I have a small bump on the side of my penis. It does not hurt to touch and it is a little lighter than my skin. I jus...

Q: Yesterday i was intimate with my gf after going in side and after 1 minute my p was automatically lose erection my gf...

Q: I cant orgasm , become aroused , masturbate or climax or even self stimulate my clitoris and im overweight over 230 p...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon