This is embarassing for me to talk about but i

Q: This is embarassing for me to talk about but i need help. I recently got back together with an ex boyfriend. Last night we were fooling around and had oral sex. He wiped himself off with a paper towel and a little while later we almost had intercourse. He was not able to get fully hard again so he was just rubbing his penis inside my vagina. I started worrrying this morning that maybe he did not wipe off his penis good enough and what if some semen even if it was dry got into my vagina. I am also at the very end of my period. It is pretty much over. I am 43 years old and weigh about 145lbs. It has been years since i was sexually active so i am not on any birth control.
I am starting to panic because i know how stupid it is do anything without protection but i was not even expecting something like this to happen. I was wondering if i should go to the pharmacy and get the Plan B pill?