This is for my mom who is diabetic and have

Patient

Q: This is for my mom who is diabetic and have Hypertension for the past 30 years.She was prescribed the NEUROBION FORTE tablets for her pain .She came to USA last month and unfortunately forgot to take the medicine along.Could you please name a substitute for NEUROBION FORTE?My mom will be in US for 6 months and she needs the medicine urgently.

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
Neurobion forte contains Methylcobalamin , Vitamin B1, B6 and B12. You can go to the pharmacist there and ask him for the same composition. It is an On the counter available medicine, that can be obtained easily from a store.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.