This is going to be a crazy stupid question, but

Patient

Q: This is going to be a crazy stupid question, but I have been freaking out. The past couple days my nipples have been so sore to the touch. They also seemed a little swollen. I also have been feeling really bloated and tight in my stomach. I have occasional pains in it.

So I told my mom and she was goofing around saying You're pregnant! (I'm 19 and gay lol) so that's why she was kidding. and then she was like maybe in a bath tub you got pregnant. So I started freaking out but she was just kidding..

So basically I have a brother and im sure he masturbates in the shower. I am so worried that when I took a bath in the same bath he masturbated in, that the sperm could get inside me and cause me to be pregnant. and didn't clean the bath before hand.. so I have anxiety severely so this isn't helping me at all.

I have not gotten my period in a while so that's why I think it's that but I have never had these symptoms before. I usually just get really bad cramps. also my period is so irregular so I have no idea if I missed it or not

If you could ease my mind or tell me the truth, that would be great. Thank you!

Doctor