This is important and I need answers now

Patient : Hello I am 16 years old and I had sex 3 days ago (not my first) just so you know. But just yesterday I went to pee and wiped, & there was blood. I have normal cramps like I usually do except they kept me up last night. But when I look in my pad it's all brown discharge and you know that feeling when you can tell the blood is coming out? That's what it feels like but when I go to check it it's brown! But when I wipe it's red! I don't understand, what could be going on!? Please reply asap ): Sent from my iPhone Sent from my iPhone
Symptoms:  Cramps & brown discharge
Doctor :   Hello, The most common cause of post coital bleeding in form of clotted or dark brownish discharge is most probably du e to cervical erosions or ectopy. You need to visit your physician for a local per speculum examination for ruling out ectopy and get a pap smear done to look for any dysplasia over cervical mucosa. If detected this can be treated with antibiotics if infection present, else you may have to avoid intercourse for at least a month till repeat pap smear becomes negative. The pain in the form of cramps is normal following intercourse owing to prostaglandin release during orgasm and intercourse which can cause uterine contractions and cramps. These may subside after 48 hrs generally once the hormone levels get reinstated. I hope I have answered your query in detail, wishing you safe sexual practices, regards