Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > This is my second period this month Before my second

This is my second period this month Before my second

Patient: This is my second period this month. Before my second period my boyfriend ejaculated in me a little. But after my first period my boons were still sore. Could I be pregnant

Symptoms: Sore breasts, cramps, peeing alot, bloating & more nausea

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Getting a period after an intercourse is a point to rule out pregnancy. However, if t he bleeding lasted for only a couple of hours and was lighter than usual and arrived a week before expected cycles, then it could be implantation bleeding suggestive of a pregnancy.Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination and get a pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy as the symptoms you described could be a part of an early pregnancy.Hope this helped.Regards