This is really embarrassing and TMI For years I've had

Q: This is really embarrassing and TMI
For years I've had this problem. When I get close to orgasm I feel like I need to pee.
When I was with my ex Id hold back and have to make him stop but was too embarrassed to explain.
I've relaxed by myself and let it happen. Here's the facts: I pee beforehand, it looks like pee- is yellow and completely fluid liquid, I'm pretty sure it smells like pee too, and it's quite a bit- not a little bit.
Some of the time I'm able to pee a little bit after as well.
I don't usually have a problem holding it during the day, I guess sometimes it's urgent but I don't know what's normal.
I have a new boyfriend and I don't want to hold back all the time but it's too embarrassing to say anything
What do you think it is? Should I try doing kegels or something?

Symptoms:  Urination