This is really embarrassing One day I was experiencing throb

Patient

Q: This is really embarrassing. One day I was experiencing throbbing in my lower Abdominal region. The pain has not returned but I experience pain in that area during sexual intercourse upon... Thrusting. I also feel a pressure pain in my anus during sex. The anal pain has happened before in the past. However it was never accompanied by abdominal pain. I have no idea what's going on with me. I'm only 18.

Symptoms:  Lower abdominal pain and anal pain during intercourse
Doctor

A:   Hi.

Read and understood that you have developed Dyspareunia, meaning pain during sex.

I would advise you the following:
Ultrasonography to start with to dins out or rule out the causes like ovarian cyst, PID and so on.
Clinical examination particularly the per-rectal and per-vaginal actually gives very important information that no other examination can give, hence get this all done. You may also need a colonoscopy.
Once the diagnosis is made the treatment becomes easy.

Hope this helps you.