This is really embarrassing One day I was experiencing throb

Patient : This is really embarrassing. One day I was experiencing throbbing in my lower Abdominal region. The pain has not returned but I experience pain in that area during sexual intercourse upon... Thrusting. I also feel a pressure pain in my anus during sex. The anal pain has happened before in the past. However it was never accompanied by abdominal pain. I have no idea what's going on with me. I'm only 18.
Symptoms:  Lower abdominal pain and anal pain during intercourse
Doctor :   Hi. Read and understood that you have developed Dyspareunia, meaning pain during sex. I would advise you the foll owing: Ultrasonography to start with to dins out or rule out the causes like ovarian cyst, PID and so on. Clinical examination particularly the per-rectal and per-vaginal actually gives very important information that no other examination can give, hence get this all done. You may also need a colonoscopy. Once the diagnosis is made the treatment becomes easy. Hope this helps you.