This is the 3rd day I've had a fever and

Q: This is the 3rd day I've had a fever and it ranges anywhere from 101-104. Yesterday morning my temperature was back to normal but then a couple hours later it was back up to 103. I have been really shaky from being cold, feel nauseas, sometimes I will get extremely hot, my body is achy and weak. What could I possibly have? I don't have a sore throat or ear infection.

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Since you have fever with chills, body ache and nausea the possibility can be just a flu or an infection of the urinary tract or so.
I would advise you to visit a Doctor to have a clinical evaluation and physical examination.
If required investigations will be done to give a better diagnosis and a plan for a definitive treatment.

I hope this answers your query.